Our club training sessions are only available to club members, If you’d like to get involved you can join the club as a member by clicking here
As a club The Couriers are involved in many training sessions across the week, there really is something for everyone meeting at Hereford Leisure Centre for each session. Training as a club provides the right motivation for people seeking improvement in their running or for those who just want to get out there! This provides a perfect opportunity to meet fellow members, share training tips and recommended events and for a good old natter! A positive and upbeat environment is certainly assured.
Many of our runners arrange weekend runs as groups so please join our facebook page to find out more.
TRAINING DAYS ARE AS FOLLOWS
TUESDAY & THURSDAY: COURIERS CLUBRUN 6:30PM.
- 6:30pm, Hereford Leisure Centre,
- Come join us on a Tuesday & Thursday for the Couriers Clubrun, we have various groups of all different paces (usually 4 groups ranging from 11min miles down to 8min mile groups)
- Each group is lead by one of our LiRF run leaders who will create & lead the session.
- To book visit our members hub on Facebook or on the Strava group.
- Only open to club members.
WEDNESDAY: COURIERS SPEED SESSION 6:30PM
- 6:30pm, Meet at Hereford Leisure Centre.
- Sessions will vary from Hill reps, Road Reps and Track sessions, keep an eye on our social media channels for session details
- Sessions are for all abilities and you will be led by Graeme Walker