Currently our club training is only open to club members due to the latest restrictions due to Covid-19, If you’d like to get involved you can join the club as a member on by clicking here
We look forward to welcoming all members back for our social runs when we are able to, in the mean time keep an eye on our club facebook page for updates.
As a club The Couriers are involved in many training sessions across the week, there really is something for everyone meeting at Hereford Leisure Centre! Training runs have a consistent turn out with a variety of abilities. Training as a club provides the right motivation for people seeking improvement in their running or for those who just want to get out there! This provides a perfect opportunity to meet fellow members, share training tips and recommended events and for a good old natter! A positive and upbeat environment is certainly assured, If you want some track sessions many of the Couriers join the Hereford Ghost Runners training group with Nikki Tyler & Lisa Ruck at Hereford Leisure Centre track every Monday (apart from bank holidays) all the details are listed below.
Many of our runners arrange weekend runs as groups so please join our facebook page to find out more.
Training days are as follows:
Monday – 6:30pm, Hereford Ghost Runners Track Sessions.
- 6:30pm, Hereford Leisure Centre athletics track.
- Sessions are for all abilities and you will be coached by Couriers Nicola Tyler & Lisa Ruck.
- (*please note £2 charge per session to cover track hire)
Tuesday & Thursday – 6:30pm, Couriers Club Run.
- 6:30pm, Hereford Leisure Centre,
- Come join us on a Tuesday & Thursday for the Couriers Clubrun, we have various groups of all different paces (usually 4 groups ranging from 11min miles down to 8min mile groups)
- Each group is lead by one of our LiRF run leaders who will create & lead the session.
- To book visit our members hub on facebook or on the Strava group.
- Only open to club members.