We are pleased to announce we are teaming up with the Hope Valley Run to secure the future of this fantastic race!
Save the date 6th November 2022.
To sign up visit: https://www.entrycentral.com/HopeValleyRun2022
HopeValley Run 8 mile
Multi terrain 17th event
The HVR route incorporates fields, ash paths and woodlands within the valley between Woolhope and Fownhope. The course has its hills and flats throughout and an abundance of fantastic scenery. In the 17 years the event has taken place for the first time we have the advantage of chip timing which is a massive bonus. Starting and ending at Woolhope Village Hall.
Sunday November 6th 2022
11am – Chip timed race
Entry Fees £18.00 Affiliated /£20.00 un affiliated. Race Limit 500. Minimum age 15 on day of event. ALL Entrants Must sign up in advance, no on the day sign ups permitted.
Woolhope Village Hall, Martins Close, Woolhope, Hereford, HR1 4QS
Parking in a nearby field.
Toilets are available at the village hall.
Available from village hall. Water will be provided at the finish.
Full medical event cover will be in place.
No individual should attend on the day if they feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 – it is recommended that all entrants, volunteers, and spectators take a lateral flow test prior to attending the event.
8 mile Multi terrain
Out, round and back course. Full UK Athletics License. Full route map available here
Every finisher will receive a medal.
Male and Female Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd placed finishers as well as age catergory prizes in 5 year bands. There will also be a team prize for first 4 male and first 3 female finishers.
Profits from this race will be donated to the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials’ decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The deadline for transfers or withdrawals for this event is the 23rd October 2022 this is so this allows us to send the data onto the Chip Timing company who need to sort the race-day bibs. Failure to notify us before this time will result in no further edits or refunds for your entry.
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals’ instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation.