- Race 1 Wednesday 6th April 2022
- Race 2 Wednesday 4th May 2022
- Race 3 Wednesday 8th June 2022
Chip Timed | Bespoke Medal | Fast & Flat Course
- Starting Time: 2 waves, 6:45pm wave 1 (sub 20 mins) 7:15pm wave 2 (over 20 mins)
- Entries: Now open, £20 (affiliated) £22 (unattached) for all 3 races
- Venue: Hereford Racecourse, Roman Road, Hereford. HR4 9QU.
- Facilities/ Parking: Hereford Racecourse is race HQ & start, has adequate parking, we will have toilets available for participants.
- Social Distancing: Please arrive race ready and not too early, the minute you arrive you will follow a one way system to the toilets, warm up area and start. Please keep to social distanced at all times and be mindful of the public at all times. The race is chipped timed so no need to bunch up at the start and please remain in your estimated finish time pen until the you are called forward to start.
- Bib: All runner will receive race bibs via post, BIB NUMBERS MUST BE KEPT FOR ALL 3 RACES.
- Distance/ Terrain: 5k – Road.
- Course Details: The route is on open roads – albeit through a quiet housing estate, please keep to the left at all times! the route is very flat and fast (Ideal for that PB), the course is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please see the race map and elevation below. The course has been measured and will have Full UK Athletics race licence, Licence number to follow.
- Course Records: Male; Ben Robinson, Gloucester AC 14:40 Female; Rachel Brown, Western Tempo 16:45 both set in 2021.
- Prizes: Presentations will not happen due to the current restrictions, winners prizes will be posted out post race. Series prizes in usual categories – 5 year vet age bands with one prize rule max per person, including M/F U15 & U17. Team prize for first men’s and women’s team – 3 to count. All three races need to be run to qualify for awards.
- Medals: We have a bespoke medal for all runners who complete all 3 races.
- Results: Will be uploaded to https://www.avtiming.com/results post race
Please read the useful guidance below, all runners will receive an email with full race day details prior to the event and remember we are helping you to put on these races so you need everyone to adhere to our guidance.
Please have a read of the following COVID-19 (Coronavirus) guidance below for Runners, Spectators and Volunteers
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials’ decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals’ instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation.