THE RETURN OF THE HEREFORD COURIERS 5K SPRING RACE SERIES 2021
IMPORTANT RACE DAY INFORMATION BELOW, KEEP AN EYE ON THIS PAGE FOR REGULAR UPDATES RELATING TO ALL RACE EVENINGS.
- Race 1 Wednesday 7th April
- Race 2 Wednesday 5th May
- Race 3 Wednesday 2nd June
Chip Timed | Bespoke Medal | Fast & Flat Course
ENTRIES NOW FULL!
Please read the useful guidance below, all runners will receive an email with full race day details on Sunday 4th April and remember we are helping you to put on these races so you need everyone to adhere to our guidance.
Please have a read of the following COVID-19 (Coronavirus) guidance below for Runners, Spectators and Volunteers
- Starting Time: 7:00pm for all 3 races.
- Entries: Entries now sold out!
- Venue: Hereford Racecourse, Roman Road, Hereford. HR4 9QU.
- Facilities/ Parking: Hereford Racecourse is race HQ & start, has adequate parking, we will have toilets available for participants.
- Social Distancing: Please arrive race ready and not too early, the minute you arrive you will follow a one way system to the toilets, warm up area and start. Please keep to social distanced at all times and be mindful of the public at all times. The race is chipped timed so no need to bunch up at the start and please remain in your estimated finish time pen until the you are called forward to start.
- Bib: All runner will receive race bibs via post from 23rd March, BIB NUMBERS MUST BE KEPT FOR ALL 3 RACES.
- Distance/ Terrain: 5k – Road.
- Course Details: The route is on open roads – albeit through a quiet housing estate, the route is very flat and fast (Ideal for that PB), the course is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please see the race map and elevation below. The course has been measured and will have Full UK Athletics race licence, Licence number to follow.
- Prizes: Presentations at Hereford Racecourse on 3rd and final race. Series prizes in usual categories – 5 year vet age bands with one prize rule max per person, including M/F U15 & U17. Team prize for first men’s and women’s team – 3 to count. All three races need to be run to qualify for awards.
- Medals: We have a bespoke medal for all runners who complete all 3 races.
- Results: Will be uploaded to www.herefordcouriers.com post race
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials’ decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals’ instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation.