THE RETURN OF THE HEREFORD COURIERS 5K SPRING RACE SERIES
- Race 1 Wednesday 1st April
- Race 2 Wednesday 6th May
- Race 3 Wednesday 3rd June
Chip Timed | Bespoke Medal | Fast & Flat Course
Entries now open www.entrycentral.com/Hereford-5k-series
After a successful trial race in September 2019, The Couriers are pleased to announce the return of the Hereford Couriers 5k series in 2020, come join us on our new 2 lap course which is flatter (and we think faster) than our previous one. All 3 races will be chip timed & suitable for runners of all abilities, the route will be fully marked out and marshalled & we’ve even got a bespoke series medal for all finishers. Everyone is welcome.
- Starting Time: 7:15pm for all 3 races.
- Entries: Entries to open shortly, Race Limit 400, Minimum age 12. Entry is for the series as a whole with no option for individual race entries. If you wish to do just one race, you must still enter for the series. ENTRY IS IN ADVANCE ONLY, STRICTLY NO ENTRIES ON THE EVENING.
- Venue: Hereford Racecourse, Roman Road, Hereford. HR4 9QU.
- Facilities/ Parking: Hereford Racecourse is race HQ & start, has adequate parking, This is where race bib numbers will be collected on the day from 5pm. BIB NUMBERS MUST BE KEPT FOR ALL 3 RACES.
- Distance/ Terrain: 5k – Road with short gravel track.
- Course Details: The route is on open roads – albeit through a quiet housing estate, the route is very flat and fast (Ideal for that PB), the course is suitable for runners of all abilities. Full UK Athletics race licence, Licence number to follow.
- Prizes: Presentations at Hereford Racecourse on 3rd and final race. Series prizes in usual categories – 5 year vet age bands with one prize rule max per person, including M/F U15 & U17. Team prize for first men’s and women’s team – 3 to count. All three races need to be run to qualify for awards.
- Medals: We have a bespoke medal for all runners who complete all 3 races.
- Results: Will be uploaded to www.herefordcouriers.com post race
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials’ decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals’ instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation.