LATEST GUIDANCE UPDATE FROM ENGLAND ATHLETICS 23/09/2020:
Guidance Update: As a result of the new restrictions outlined yesterday by UK government, we can confirm that guidance for OUTDOOR club and group activity as well as all types of OUTDOOR competitions for athletics and running is not affected. However, guidance for INDOOR activity has been updated. Indoor activity for Under 18’s can take place with larger numbers in a Covid-secure environment. Indoor training for athletes over the age of 18 is restricted to groups of 6 (1 coach to 5 athletes). For a full summary and to access the updated guidance documents visit: http://bit.ly/EAguid23Sep
Here is the club risk assessment:
For all Non-Members who wish to participate in our Club Sessions please complete this contact details form for our traceability records: Non-Members Contact Form
CLUB GUIDANCE FOR CLUBRUNS
If you organise a run, we advise leaders to post on Facebook.
- Within this post please include a meet time and location, as well as an indication of the pace, if the group exceed’s 12 people, the group will need to divide into smaller groups
Our Group Leaders in particular need to be responsible for;
- Route planning – Be conscious and try to avoid potentially populated areas. Particularly narrow paths.
- Group size – The group is not to exceed 12 people under any circumstances
- Social distancing must be adhered to within the group at all times
- Pro active distancing when coming across members of the public.
The club are constantly reviewing the guidelines so we are ready in preparing for running post lockdown and will keep you updated here on the web and also via facebook
CLUB GUIDANCE RACING