LATEST GUIDANCE UPDATE FROM ENGLAND ATHLETICS
Updated from 26th March 2021: England Athletics Update
Here is the club risk assessment:
Currently our social run is only open to club members due to the latest restrictions due to Covid-19, If you’d like to get involved you can join the club as a member on by clicking here
We look forward to welcoming all members back for our social runs when we are able to, in the mean time keep an eye on our club facebook page for updates.
For all Non-Members who wish to participate in our Club Sessions please complete this contact details form for our traceability records: Non-Members Contact Form
CLUB GUIDANCE FOR CLUBRUNS
If you organise a run, we advise leaders to post on Facebook.
- Within this post please include a meet time and location, as well as an indication of the pace, if the group exceed’s 6 people, the group will need to divide into smaller groups
Our Group Leaders in particular need to be responsible for;
- Route planning – Be conscious and try to avoid potentially populated areas. Particularly narrow paths.
- Group size – The group is not to exceed 6 people under any circumstances
- Social distancing must be adhered to within the group at all times
- Pro active distancing when coming across members of the public.
The club are constantly reviewing the guidelines so we are ready in preparing for running post lockdown and will keep you updated here on the web and also via facebook
CLUB GUIDANCE RACING