LATEST GUIDANCE UPDATE FROM ENGLAND ATHLETICS 17/07/2020:
We have today issued new guidance documents – https://bit.ly/GuidUp – in line with latest government guidance on sport for all age groups. In summary: Clubs, groups and coaching/leading activity can now take place in unlimited numbers if it is within a Covid-19 secure environment, otherwise the limit of groups of six (including a coach or leader) remains. Each coach/leader is able to train 12 people at one time so, in a club/running group setting, multiple coaching/training groups can be run if the requisite number of coaches/leaders are present. Social distancing and hygiene is still to be maintained and is key within a training environment. For more information: https://bit.ly/GuidUp
Here is the club risk assessment:
For all Non-Members who wish to participate in our Club Sessions please complete this contact details form: Non-Members Contact Form
CLUB GUIDANCE FOR CLUBRUNS
If you organise a run, we advise leaders to post on Facebook.
- Within this post please include a meet time and location, as well as an indication of the pace, if the group exceed’s 6 people, the group will need to divide into smaller groups
Our Group Leaders in particular need to be responsible for;
- Route planning – Be conscious and try to avoid potentially populated areas. Particularly narrow paths.
- Group size – The group is not to exceed 6 people under any circumstances
- Social distancing must be adhered to within the group at all times
- Pro active distancing when coming across members of the public.
The club are constantly reviewing the guidelines so we are ready in preparing for running post lockdown and will keep you updated here on the web and also via facebook