HEREFORD COURIERS ARE DELIGHTED TO HOST THE CHRISTMAS 10K ROAD RACE
Sunday 29th December 2019 11am Start
When you’ve eaten far too much turkey, bored of the same old Christmas TV and you’ve already planned your new year’s festivities, there can only be one thing left to do…… take part in a good old fashioned Christmas road race around the country lanes of Brienton, Herefordshire.
The Couriers have decided to take over the New Years Day 10k from our friends at Wye Valley Runners, with a bit of a date change and a new race HQ we are pleased to present the CHRISTMAS 10k!
Do not worry, it’s the same great course, a mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities, the route will be full marked out and marshalled with a water station at the midway point & we’ve even got a festive medal for every finisher.
Everyone is welcome.
- Race Date: Sunday 29th December 2019.
- Starting Time: 11:00am on Great Weston Way.
- Entries: Entry Fees: £11.00 – Affiliated / £13.00 – Unattached (£13 / £15 on the day subject to availability) Race Limit 500, Minimum age 16.
- Venue: Hereford Rugby Club, Belvedere Lane, Hereford HR4 0PH.
- Facilities/ Parking: Hereford Rugby Club is event HQ (50yds from start) has adequate parking (please car share where possible), changing & refreshments, Please stay for a post race festive drink. This is where race bib numbers will be collected on the day from 9am.
- Distance/ Terrain: 10k – Road.
- Course Details: The route is on open roads – albeit on quiet lanes, A mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities. Formally known as Wye Valley Runners New Years Day 10k, Full UK Athletics race licence, Licence number: 2019-39442.
- Prizes: Presentations at Hereford Rugby Club around 12.30pm. Prizes in usual categories – 5 year vet age bands with one prize rule max per person. Team prize for first men’s and women’s team – 3 to count.
- Post Race: Please join us for a festive post race drink too, the bar at the Rugby Club will be open for a friendly drink & food with your fellow finishers, why not bring the family along too!
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials’ decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals’ instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We are not an official events company and are not making any money from hosting this event and all profits are going to charity. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation.
Any futher queries or questions please email us email@example.com