As you are probably all aware that the (delayed) winter cross country season kicks off tomorrow at Croft Castle, We’re taking a moment to look back at previous years races and the fun we’ve had.
The Herefordshire Cross Country League is free to enter for all our club members, there are plenty of benefits to running in these races.
- Having a strong offroad winter season can put you in a great place for the road season next year
- Your race position goes towards points towards the Winter Couriers Cups!
- Contribute to the team with your points going towards the overall Couriers team standings
- Mud is great for the your skin.
- You might even like it! 🙂